Friday, April 28, 2017

Roberts Brick & Tile Factory Crew


Roberts Brick and Tile Works Crew
The only men that I can identify are:
Back row, L to R: John Caleb Kenward, Niels Jensen, ?, Chris Anderson


--Posted by Jean Fox to the Roberts Illinois History Group page.  Her comments under the photo.

We had some discussion on the Roberts Illinois History Group page, Jean Fox and I.  The following was posted by Jean Fox after I added this picture to the page. She thinks Seward Arnold is the person to the far right sitting. 

Posted by Jean Fox:  L to R: John Kenward, Niels jensen, Soren Jensen (brother to Niels), and Chris Anderson. Seward Arnold gave the picture to mom and dad. I believe the last person in the front row (L to R) is Seward.

I don't think it is.  I have several photos of Seward.  I do believe the young man to the far left is Seward. 


--From my family photos.

Side by side.  What do you think?  Jean agrees in another post after she sees these photos.  Definitely not the guy on the right of the Tile Crew picture.

No comments: